A Tribute

Today's post is in honor of the furry love of our lives, Miss Capo. She is the kitten my husband and I adopted from the shelter this past November. While she has proven to be quite the handful (I've never seen a cat this playful, and I grew up around cats), she is also a great source of love, joy, and companionship. 

 Capo with her daddy

Beyond spoiled

 See what I mean?

Capo with mommy

So, in honor of Capo, today's song is for her. 'Tis very fitting, and I think it may just be her theme song: "Black Cat" by Janet Jackson since Capo is, well, a black cat.

Janet Jackson: "Black Cat"

And, yes, I do think Miss Capo resembles a panther. In looks and in her heart. :)

(Happy Birthday, bro, if you're reading this!)

Comments

  1. Awwww shes sooo cute!!! just like her mama:))) Awesome video baby:) I love yall tons:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, she is! :) Aww, thanks, handsome! We love you tons, too.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts