World on Fire


I love what music can do. It can help us transcend time and space into a higher existence. For me, and for many, it is a spiritual experience. My goal in starting this blog is not to take you, my dear readers, into some sort of new age mushy music enlightenment. No, my goal is to start a musical journey and take you with me. We will hear and experience a wide array of music from all genres—and I mean all genres. We shall let no music go untouched. I want to rekindle your past, help you enjoy your present more fully, and introduce you to music that you never knew existed. I am going to use artists that span from the typical household names to older music and lesser known artists. Please join me on my journey as I post a song a day. 

Some songs will encourage me to write anecdotes or blurbs about various feelings on the song, the artist, etc. While others will stand alone, as I allow the music to speak for itself, thus allowing you, the reader, to listen and feel the music as you see fit.

I’m sure there will be moments when you find my musical tastes dissatisfying, and that is ok. Like I mentioned earlier, I want to span a wide variety of music, so naturally you may not find yourself excited by each selection; however, I hope you enjoy the assortment of videos to be kind of like a box of chocolates, and as you well know how the line goes, you never know what you’re going to get. ;) 

 The beautiful songstress Sarah McLachlan: "World on Fire"

Comments

  1. This song is very moving.. Its crazy to think how we just throw sooo much money away and we don't even notice.. Great choice in video my love:) i hope now this will make some people change some bad spending habits.. Your the best baby:) I love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, my love. It's true. We take so much for granted. You're the best, too, and I love you more. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts