Lost & Found

Who hasn't been to the Lost & Found as a kid? You lost an item, and there you are amid all the crazy, random stuff that other kids have left behind. Sometimes you found what you were looking for and other times you didn't. Yes, I'm talking about that place (usually found in the clinic) at schools where items that have been misplaced from their owner have come to stay until claimed.

Today's post is a lot like the Lost & Found.

The 1990's were a great time both growing up as a kid and musically speaking. There was such a great variety-- the birth of grunge, the explosion of ska, pop's golden days, and anything-goes rock.

Today I am finding those songs that may have been lost to you-- one hit wonders you probably have forgotten about, until now. Now, my friend, they have been found.

Please enjoy these random, crazy songs from the 1990's. Hopefully they will find a place in your mind where one, or all, will be stuck in your head. ;)

For the first selection, well, what a song title! Then there's the singer's voice. So different that I can't decide if it's disturbing or strangely intriguing. You decide. 

Crash Test Dummies: "Mmm Mmm Mmm Mmm"

Then there's this classic, which I have to admit: I love playing this on guitar and belting at the top of my lungs. Especially when I want to know, "What's going on?!"

4 Non Blondes: "What's Up"

Then there's this song, which I randomly (without even hearing it) get stuck in my head from time to time and feel the need to sing around the house. Maybe I'm crazy, or maybe I'm just a golden 90's child.
 Deee-Lite: "Groove Is In The Heart"

Comments

  1. hahhaha sooo 90's lol!!!! hahahhahaha random lol

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts