Amy, Amy, Amy


Amy Winehouse. With her untimely death due to drugs this past year, her name has become a tragic household name in music. I wish she could have lived a longer life and had a fuller career. After all, the woman had chops and I adore her sound.  She takes a 60’s approach to most of her music, and I feel transported back to a vintage time and place. 

So, if you have heard of Amy, listen again…and if you haven’t, well, just take in the awesomeness of her gritty, soulful voice. I think you’re going to like it. 

 Amy Winehouse: "Tears Dry On Their Own"

Amy Winehouse: "Valerie"

And a stripped down, acoustic version of one of her songs:

 Amy Winehouse: "Valerie" (acoustic)

Comments

  1. I liked the old school feeling she had... What a loss... Good job babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me, too. Indeed. It's sad when talent is cut short. Thank you, my love! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts