Manic Bloom

Sometimes you randomly stumble upon a new artist. Today's group is one of those times. When my dear hubby was showing me the Dude Perfect videos on YouTube (which I will also post), I found myself not only intrigued by the talent of the guys in the video, but also with the song playing in the background. I instantly caught onto the beat and wanted to find out more about this mystery band. So, it is my pleasure to introduce you to a band you've most likely never heard of (unless you've seen the Dude Perfect videos already, which are really awesome). I'm a rock girl at heart (all kinds: classic, alternative, punk, pop, piano, grunge, etc.), so their sound (rock/piano rock) grabbed me at first listen and I hope it will do that for you, too

On a side note, they seem really nice. I always like that-- when musicians seem down to earth and humble. They mention on one of the YouTube pages to feel free to use their songs in any videos. :)

Ladies and gentlemen, Manic Bloom...

Manic Bloom: "Running From The Scene"

Manic Bloom: "Never Back Down"

Dude Perfect (Just a really fun YouTube video)

Comments

  1. Loving the dude perfect:)) good choice:))) your awesome:)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew you'd like that. Thank you for showing me the videos! So much fun! Aww so are you! :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts