Paradise

I finally got around to listening to the new Coldplay c.d. my brother gave me, Mylo Xyloto. Wish I hadn't waited so long. There's one song on there that I can't seem to stop listening to called "Paradise." Give it a listen and see what you think. Then someone please interpret the video for me (namely the last part where the band continues to keep the elephant heads on their bodies). I haven't given it much thought since today is a busy day (hence the brief post, for which I apologize), so maybe someone else will take a second look and tell me their take on it. I love over analyzing things, and I'd like to hear your thoughts. Welcome to...Paradise:

Coldplay: "Paradise"

Comments

  1. good band. Id have to say it was just a concert and they wore the heads to relate to the music vid... idk...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, they are. I've thought a bit more about the video, and I'm thinking that a part of them is the caged elephant, set free. The found their paradise by being in the band, doing what they love, and playing shows. Just my take on it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. you think a lot! lol teehee o:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts