Rainy Days

I woke up today not really inspired by a song, which is an anomaly for me. Usually a song either pops in my head or I am excited by the idea of posting a song. Perhaps it is the weather. It is cold, rainy, and overcast outside. Very un-Florida-like. 

I love sunny days, so the rain is making it challenging to find my motivation for anything. I need want to work out, but for some reason the combination of cold and rainy stops me dead in my tracks. It's like the my Florida born and raised self is in shock.

So, there must be a way to turn it around. I must embrace the rain. Rainy days call for older music...Or at least that's what I like to think. Days like this call for the crisp and cackle of a record player that only the days of old can provide. So, here's a music throw back. From the rainy weather to you. 

Frank Sinatra: "Luck Be A Lady"

Comments

  1. going old school are we?? hehehe im soo proud of you baby:) keep up the good work:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, sir. Thank you, babe! You are soo sweet, and probably my only reader lol!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts