Pentatonix

God, I love this group. Chills. Awe. Unadultered admiration and respect.

Yeah, you heard me right.

All for an a cappella group because the stuff ain't easy. When you sing with only voices and no instruments to back you up, not only are you are at the mercy of your ears and voices to make sure you're on pitch and stay in the correct key, but you have to completely blend with your  vocal band-mates to make sure your sound gels. So much more complex than one would think. 

When I watched the t.v. show, The Sing-Off (an a cappella vocal competition), this group quickly became a favorite and, rightfully, won the show. I am ready for their career to take off because, quite frankly, they more than deserve it. They've got oodles of talent-- a generous increase from most mainstream artists today.

Ladies and gentlemen, Pentatonix...

Pentatonix: "Somebody I Used To Know"


Pentatonix: "E.T."


Pentatonix: "Love Lockdown"

Comments

  1. LOVE THIS POST!!! watched all videos 3 times hahahah they are sooo talented!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!!! I'm glad you love it. Every now and then I hit a home run. ;) You just can't deny the talent. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts