Is This Real...Or Am I Dreaming? ♥


Happy Valentine’s Day!!! I love this day because I am madly in love and happily married to my best friend. However, for those of you brooding singles out there, trust me when I say there was a time when I called today “Single’s Awareness Day” and moped in my solitary company.

But

Today is not that day! I am so grateful to have finally met the man of my dreams. For those of you singles out there, my advice to you is this: Do not give up hope! Mr. or Miss Right is out there. Just be patient, be yourself, respect and love yourself, and  DON’T SETTLE. You may have to kiss a lot of frogs to find your prince, but please, please don’t get lonely and settle for a frog. Your prince might just be the next one you kiss. 


So, looking back on December 28,2010 (our wedding day) with sheer pleasure and giddiness, it is my absolute honor to share our first dance song with you. For my babe, babe, babe:
Empire of the Sun: "Without You"


And another song of ours that was played at our wedding. 
The Darkness: "I Believe In A Thing Called Love"

Can you tell we are a bit on the musical eclectic side? And I wouldn’t have it any other way. 

I love you, Joshua Trae Walters. Happy Valentine's Day, handsome! Thank you for always being the most amazing husband a girl could ask for. You mean the world to me and I am sooo thankful to have you by my side to go through this crazy thing called life together. You are incredible and amazing in every way possible. ♥


And I couldn't help myself. One more song about falling in love. First of all, I love Dave Matthews Band. Their sound is unique and they are undeniably talented musicians/songwriters. This song is just so damn sexy dripping of lust and those giddy feelings of falling for someone:



Lovely lady
Let me drink you please
I won't spill a drop I promise you
Lying under this spell you cast on me
Each moment
The more I love you

 I also dedicate this to my hubby. He's my forever crush.


 Dave Matthews Band: "Crush"


On a side note: Peace and love. After all, if this is a day about love, why don’t we spread love in all its forms? Romantic or otherwise. Just food for thought.

Comments

  1. Your words are soo true:)))) never settle:) I love you baby:) love the songs:))))) heheheh such a great day:))) Your amazing baby:) awwww thank you baby:) happy vday to you too beautiful:))))) Im soo in love with you:) and i wanna spend every moment together with you by your side:))) I love you sweet p:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Indeed! I love you, too. Thanks, love! I'm glad you love them. It was the perfect soundtrack to the perfect day. :)))) You are amazing, too, babe. Awww!! I'm soo in love with you, too, and I completely agree. Every moment. I love you more. :)))

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts