A Vocal Legend

Whitney Houston is a vocal powerhouse whose musical legacy will live on long after her passing. As a tribute to her recent, untimely death, I am honoring her.

I have always thought that her National Anthem was the best I've heard to date. No frills, no mistakes, just pure reverence for our country and a beautiful, full sound.

Whitney Houston: "Star-Spangled Banner"

These next two are a solid choice given my love for the 80's. I chose her older songs because that was the sound from her that I loved best.

Whitney Houston: "So Emotional"

Whitney Houston: "I Wanna Dance With Somebody"

Comments

  1. Old school big hair days lol hahaha good voice:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha indeed. Wondering why I wasn't older then because my hair would have been perfect! lol! Yes, she did. A shame she had an untimely death.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts