Sitting, Waiting, Wishing

Waiting is hard stuff, and I'm not particularly good at it either. So, it doesn't help that my hubby's official last day of the military (and first day of our lives together-- meaning living in the same state) has been delayed 10 days. Now, I hate complaining because it seems pointless and menial considering all the much larger problems in the world, but I wanted to get this one off my chest. To stay positive: I'm just glad we are one day closer and he will be done with the Marine Corps very soon!

Now I hope no one will read into the song lyrics (as I tend to do with my over-analyzation), but this is probably one of my favorite songs about waiting, so here it is. I, of course, do not feel the same way Mr. Johnson does. I would wait forever for my husband, but I might be a little cranky and impatient in the process, if I'm being completely honest.

In other news: If you watch The Voice, I finally have my favorite. I am team Juliet Simms. That girl can rock. She reminds me of a young Janis Joplin and that, my friends, is pretty stellar.

Jack Johnson: "Sitting, Waiting, Wishing"

Comments

  1. Not much longer baby:))) and ill be home with you where i belong:) i love you baby

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts