For The Bro-In-Law

I have two posts today because I posted before checking my facebook for a song request. Silly me. Now you get double doses of awesomeness.

I'm pretty pumped that my readership is growing! My brother-in-law (who is very musically inclined and works in the music industry) made some requests. I've added them below. Thanks for reading/listening, Damien. For some reason the name Superbus sounds familiar, yet I can't quite recognize that particular tune. Was another one of their songs played on the radio in the 90's/early 2000s? I listened to a lot of Alternative rock back then and I could see them being played on one of their stations.

Superbus: "Radio Song"

I'm really digging Ladytron's sound. I'm definitely going to check out their other stuff. Thanks to the bro-in-law for the recommendation!

Ladytron: "Seventeen"

Comments

  1. cool songs and random videos lol awesome hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. P.S.- Really like Ladytron. I created a Pandora station and it's all I've been listening to since! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts