Pop Anthem

*Warning: Pop Music Guilty Pleasure Ahead*

Ya know, it took a few listens, but now I'm really into this. I think it's going to be the latest break-up anthem. So, for all those girls who were treated like crap, sing loud and proud. 

I find music to be a healer in all kinds of situations. I remember when I was in middle school (the epitome of awkward times and an awkward version of myself), my family was moving, and I didn't know how to handle it. You have to remember: in middle school everything is the end of the world and friends are all you have. So, I busted out some good ol' ska music and knew I would figure it out and everything would be ok. 

Everything is ok. In fact, life just keeps getting sweeter. And I say, if it's going to get better then bring on my 30's, 40's, and even old age. I'm ready Betty White style. I've got my partner in crime and we are going to kick life's ass.

Katy Perry: "Part Of Me"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts