How Did I Get Here?

Do you ever wonder, "How did I get here?" to this exact point in time. It took a variety of choices along with perhaps some Divine Intervention.

I find myself in shock of just how fortunate I am. Especially as I near my thirtieth year, I find myself more reflective on where I'm at, and then thinking about where we (my hubs and I), want to go. The older I get, it truly sinks in that we only live once...Let's make the best of it as we go.

Talking Heads: "Once In A Lifetime"

 And here's a bonus song just to pump up your Tuesday. I know I need an extra boost and this song is fun. In a way, I kind of get a Talking Heads vibe from these guys-- just a wee bit. So it fits in with the mix.

Side note: Crazy images for these videos, right?

Franz Ferdinand: "Take Me Out"

Comments

  1. I totally agree with you baby! except one thing! What about our beautiful little girl!! you didnt add her! awww poor ms capo lol hahah on a side note the guy in the video reminds me of bumchin lol hahaha i love you baby and im so glad we have each other:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no lol! I forgot our baby! Haha. I hope she can forgive me. 0:) Haha oh wow. The guy from Talking Heads? That's too funny. I love you too, and I completely agree. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts