Waking Ashland

Saw this band live a few years ago, and it's such a shame to think they are no longer together. When I saw them (with my bro and sis-in-law) in Jacksonville, they seemed downtrodden, only to perk up the next show in Orlando (when my brother saw them again). They said, "Tell your sister we're sorry for being down. We're much better now." Don't know what happened, but at least I got a signed c.d. out of it. Ha!

...crazy to think of all the undiscovered talent in the world.

Waking Ashland: "Under The Gun"

Comments

  1. Too bad they sound pretty good:) hahaha looks like you drew there cd cover lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Indeed. Haha thanks, babe! I think it's cute! Now that I think about it, my painting does look a lot like that lol.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts