For Those About To Rock...

...We salute you.

The following are hubby recommendations (part 2). He's making your Wednesday rock. Thanks, hubs. I love you!

Chiodos: "The Words 'Best Friend' Become Redefined"

I think this next song is my favorite. It has a Taking Back Sunday vibe to it, and I love me some TBS. 

Chiodos: "Baby You Wouldn't Last A Minute On The Creek"

In other news, a group of my college friends have gotten their indie film into the Cannes Film Festival in France. That is HUGE! Also excited to note that yours truly has a cameo in the film as a rapper's grandma. I get to be in a rap, and it's pretty hilarious if I do say so myself. 


 

Comments

  1. Hehehe glad you like em:))) awww the best to luck to yall baby:)))))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, they are great! Thanks! I'm sure they will do well. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts