Theatrics

When I say theatrics, I think of college and what I majored in: Theatre. Oh you didn't see that one coming, did you? Yeah, most people think it's a throw-away degree, but I would completely disagree. I'm quite proud that I had the cajones to spend hard earned money and oodles of time on something I am passionate about instead of what everyone else pressures me into doing. I'm really not sure most business majors can say the same. Are you really that excited about Capitalism? I know, I know, some greedy people are, but I doubt most of the twenty-somethings who declare it as their major truly are passionate about it.

And when people try to even hint at the uselessness of the degree, I note a few key points. Of course, I have more than just the ten points in the article linked above. But, it's too early for in-depth discourse, and I want to get to the point of this blog-- music. I have digressed.

Speaking of histrionics, here's a video full of it. Get ready to observe the absurd. Now, I prefer to listen to this while dancing, so really the video doesn't consume my thoughts, but it might be a bit disturbing to some...What with the lit private areas and all. I'll let you see for yourself. Good, funky beat, though.

Electric Six: "Danger! High Voltage!"


Comments

  1. Do what you love and you'll love what you do:) easy as that:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and hopefully it won't feel like work. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts