Celtic Tides

I'm going to start out with a side note because I stumbled on something awesome this morning. If you are a cat lover, then you need to check out this blog. So many cute pics of kitties.♥

And just because it mixes music and kitty with such cuteness:
Kitten Playing Invisible Harp

Now, onto the music. I think today's chillier weather calls for something completely different. So, let's do something Celtic, shall we? I used to own this cd, Celtic Tides (It's hiding around this apartment somewhere...) It had a nice ecclectic mix of Celtic artists. Now, if I could only make that trip to Ireland happen soon...

Solas: "Maid On The Shore"

Comments

  1. AWWWWW SOO CUTE!!!! lol I Love kitties!!! lol and the mid evil music hahah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehehe I thought you'd like it. I was about to die from the cuteness!! I wish we could adopt all the kitties in the world! 0:)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts