Lambert-ed

I got on a Miranda Lambert kick last night. I would say blame the t.v. show "The Voice", but I'd be lying. I was actually looking for a karaoke version of one of her songs, "Gunpowder and Lace." I decided it would be my new karaoke staple (if I get the chance to go do karaoke anytime soon...I'm crossing my fingers). 

Anyway, I kept listening to song after song and I love her work. She might just be my new favorite female country artist. Now, granted, that isn't saying much since I don't listen to a whole lot of the genre. However, The Dixie Chicks currently hold that spot and I wouldn't dare axe them, just give them another blonde friend to keep them company on the imaginary pedestal of music in my mind.

So, I decided to pick a song from her new album.
 Miranda Lambert: "Baggage Claim"
And an oldie but goodie:

Miranda Lambert: "Kerosene"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts