Rock On

Seems to be a rock theme here lately. Not sure what that's about (other than my affinity for the genre). These last two songs have suspiciously come from the 1990's. Strange. Especially considering I give myself the liberty to chose from any time period, any genre. Trust me: I love and find beauty in them all, so naturally I thought I would continuously vary my song choices from day-to-day. Odd that it doesn't seem to be the case. Maybe these songs from my childhood hold more power than I give them credit for.

In other news, I applied for two separate local news contests on-line: One to win tickets to see Van Halen and the other to see Stevie Nicks and Rod Stewart in concert. I would be ecstatic if I won. Yearning for more live music in my life. And what better place to start than the classics?
Soundgarden: "Burden In My Hand"

Comments

Popular Posts