Beating Like A Hammer

This song got plenty of radio play, so you probably know it. I can't help myself, though, it is so good. Honestly, I've loved it from the first listen in both lyrics and sound.

It's funny because I was teaching 7th grade at the time and the lyrics: "If I stumble/they're gonna eat me alive" resonated so deep with me.

Looking back, it's kinda funny. Kinda.

So, without further ado, a band with a great sound...Gotta say, I love the lead singer's voice. Wish my voice was "light" like that. My husband once described my voice as a mix of Lady Gaga/Taylor Swift/Avril Lavigne. No unique raspy, edginess there. Oh well. Guess I'll keep my pop/country sound...


  Metric: "Help, I'm Alive"

Comments

  1. never heard this song lol i think u can sing better than all of them:)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts