Back In Black

So, I've kinda decided that if I could have a theme song in a movie, this would be it. Granted, I would have to be bad-ass and wearing all black leather (perhaps even carrying strutting beside me would be my all-black kitty side-kick, Capo).

Technically, I think it is Iron Man's current ditty (at least in the previews, if memory serves me right). Still, an awesome song full of 100% unadulterated rock.

Maybe next time you enter a room, imagine your theme song is playing. Who knows, it might just give you that edge of an extra boost of confidence. 

AC/DC: "Back In Black"

Comments

  1. hahah your awesome baby!!! i could just see you and capo lol hahahha too funny. I loves yall

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love. Hehe. Yeah, she would be too cute walking with her lil pouch swinging side to side. :) We loves you too. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts