The 90's Strike Back

I keep posting songs from the 1990's. Weird. I always pegged myself as a guru of the 80's, but perhaps since I am a 90's child (a product of the media and pop culture of the time), it's starting to show. 

Randomly, songs from "back in the day" will pop in my head, become comfortable, make a home in my mind, and ultimately refuse to leave until I have sung them and/or listened to them...repeatedly. Does anyone else have this earworm problem? Maybe there is a musical psychological disorder for this. Indeed, if there is, it can only be termed Awesome-itis. Because, really, music in the brain is always usually an awesome thing. (There are some exceptions, unfortunately).

So, here is my earworm that's been hanging on for over a month now. The crazy part is, the song is about drug addiction, so I don't know why my subconcious is drawn to this. Ok, there I go with the over analysis /end rant.

Let me introduce you: Reader, here's a dose of the 90's. 90's, meet my reader.

K's Choice: "Not An Addict"

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts