I Wanna Make You Move

Last night I went to a party thrown by a co-worker for her husband who had returned from Iraq. Since he had missed all the major holidays, she had us dress in Halloween costumes, she served Thanksgiving food, they had Christmas decorations throughout the house, and New Years party favors for midnight. It was such a cool idea!

Something I enjoyed doing while I was there (that I always enjoy doing, even if I'm home by myself blasting music) is dancing. While I'm not the greatest dancer in the world, there is something so fun and freeing about letting the music move you. 

A song they played, that I had forgotten about, was "Paralyzer." Love this song. Now, if this doesn't get you moving, you may need to check your pulse because you may be in a coma. Let the dancing commence!

Finger Eleven: "Paralyzer"

On a completely different note, it was really sweet to see how very much in love the couple hosting the party were. Even after being married awhile and having kids, you could see the spark between them. I want Trae and I to always have that. It's a magical thing. 

Comments

  1. Good song baby:) hehehe you love your music:) aww im sure you and your Husband will always have it:) tell him i said hi:) hehehe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, love! I do love my music, but I love you more. :) Aww well I know we will too. Will do...

      Trae says hi, babe. :)

      Hehe.

      Have a great day! I miss you!

      Hahah Capo *just* tore down the curtains because she was hanging from them. Bad kitty! lol.

      Delete
  2. hahahha bad kitty indeed:) i miss you too. have a great day yourself

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts