I Run To You

There's just something so lovely about the thought of running into the arms of the one you love. I guess it's why we have the cliche of the couple running in slow motion towards each other. So when my husband mentioned that we're so close to finally being together (when he gets out of the military), that he just wanted to run to me, it touched me deeply. Call me a sap, but I enjoy an old fashioned love-conquering-all tale. I love you, babe.We're going to cut through this distance until all that remains is you and me.♥

Lady Antebellum: "I Run To You"

Now here's a song about a man and his guitar. Still sticking with the running theme.

Bryan Adams: "Run To You"

Comments

  1. Aww your the best baby:) I cant wait:))) sooo soon:)))) i couldnt have found a better wife:) I love you more:))) hehe i love the videos!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. So are you.:) I feel the same way, for sure. :))) I'm glad you like 'em. :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts