Double Dipping

...Is gross unless you have your own container.

Moving on...

Ahh, I hate to double dip on an artist back-to-back (because there are just so many amazing artists I want to pay tribute to), but I just remembered what song I should have posted yesterday because I love the intro and the very end. I love that he included his wife in the video for a song that is clearly dedicated to her. Absolutely beautiful. Get a little teary-eyed, not gonna lie. I am so thankful to feel the same way for my husband. I love you, Trae. I'm very thankful that God gave me you. You are my rock and my best friend.♥

Blake Shelton: "God Gave Me You"

Comments

  1. Aww I love you more baby:))). And I'm glad god gave me you:))). Your my lucky pebble my bestfriend:)

    P.s its anonymous because I used my phone lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha ok, babe. At first glance I thought, "Who is this?" lol. :) ♥

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts