The Voice

Although Jermaine (this year's winner) was not one of my favorite contestants on The Voice, Blake is one of my favorite judges simply because of the way he takes care of his own. Once you are Team Blake, you know he will promote you and give you the confidence to succeed in the music business. So, in honor of a Team Blake win, here's a tribute to the coach.

Blake Shelton: "Honey Bee"

And going way back. Check out the mullet.
Blake Shelton: "Some Beach"

One of my favorite things on the show is Cee Lo's cat, Purrfect. I'm glad they did a tribute to her on the finals. I was shocked when Adam said he hated cats. Well, I'm not too fond of you now either, Adam. A real man loves cats. But then again, I'm a little biased. I'm just so fortunate to have a hubby who adores felines.♥

This makes Cee Lo even more awesome, and my second favorite coach.

 A real man. My hubby.♥

Comments

  1. Hahahah hes got long hair hahah lol well he can sing good but not tell the difference between cars that well... last time i checked a Mustang wasn't a foreign car.. lol awwww i love kitties! and i love my baby:))) Your the best:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha true true. I'm thinking the director of the video made a big mistake there haha. Yes, indeed! I'm sooo glad you do. :) I love my baby, too. Awww thanks, babe. So are you! :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts