About A Kitten

We didn't mean to do it. He was just so cute and sweet...and those eyes. I was mesmerized.

When the grandfather of the little girl I tutor brought a kitten he found in the bushes, I couldn't resist. He said I could keep him for the weekend as a sort of kitty test drive, to see if he would be a good fit for our family.

Well, the weekend is over, and we have a new member of the family.

Meet, The Fonz, or Fonzie as he will be called. He was named when I was driving him home and my husband asked how he was acting in the car. I said, "He is so calm and cool." He said, "Like The Fonz." And it stuck. Plus, he's got one heck of a motor for purring. So today's song is what I sing to him when he revs up that engine. I sing the first two lines because they are so fitting. He probably just thinks I'm crazy.

Here he is. Not to be confused with this guy.

Ayyy!


Me and The Fonz
Capo chillin' with the Fonz. His cool nature is contagious.



And a cute butt shot haha. They were playing around.

Steppenwolf: "Born To Be Wild"

Comments

Popular Posts