Little Drummer Boy (The Remix)

Going along with my previous Christmas music theme, I thought I'd play one of my favorite renditions of "Little Drummer Boy." Now while this one is upbeat, it still carries with it the spirit of the song.

On a slightly different note, I will say that I have one artist who is quite possibly my favorite with the holiday tunes. And I will admit that while I'm taking a bit of a non-traditional approach to my choices found here (I know you get bombarded by the same 20 Christmas songs on the radio, so why give you more of that?) I will say this singer is quite traditional. Any guesses on who it might be? I'll post the aforementioned singer as my culmination of the Christmas song theme...perhaps on Christmas Eve or Christmas day, so keep checking in to see! I'd love to see your guesses!

Jars of Clay: "Little Drummer Boy"

Comments

Popular Posts