Holiday Merriment

What better way to spread Christmas cheer than laughter? And what better place to find laughter than one of my all-time favorite shows, Saturday Night Live. It's always been a dream of mine to become a cast member on the show. Now, while I'm very doubtful my dream will ever come true (I'm not actively pursuing it), I still enjoy watching episodes and scheming of characters and ideas for sketches in my mind. I guess that's just how we creative types are-- always creating, always scheming (something brilliant, of course).

So here are two of some of my favorite SNL songs/sketches that also have a holiday theme!



Adam Sandler: "Hanukkah Song"

Justin Timberlake and Andy Samberg: "Dick In A Box"

Aaaand in case you still aren't feeling the Christmas spirit, click this: BOOM! Now you are.


 


On a side note: Check out this video my friends made. Mind. Blown. These guys are beyond talented, so give them some YouTube love and let them know your favorite (right, right?) music blogger Becca sent you:

Flashback Films: "The Hobbit Games"

Comments

Popular Posts