I Feel It In My Fingers, I Feel It In My Toes...

Ther are lots of great Christmas movies out there: Miracle on 34th Street, It's A Wonderful Life, A Christmas Story, National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation, etc. The list goes on and on. One (that I'm still not sure if it's considered a Christmas "classic") that I love watching  because the stories are so touching/cute/funny/etc. is Love Actually. And one of the songs from the movie that just makes me smile is the song of the day. I hope you get to watch the movie if you haven't already; it's just done oh-so well.

Oh, and for those of you who haven't seen the movie, this song is supposed to be bad and cheeky. The singer even calls it "A turd of an album." So don't expect brilliance here, only the tongue-in-cheek.
Love Actually Soundtrack: "Christmas Is All Around"

Comments

Popular Posts