28

Today is my birthday!! Woo! And my golden one at that: I'm turning 28 on the 28th! This only happens once a year, people, so let's celebrate!

 Hehe.

So, I wanted a song from the year I was born, 1984. However, I've also been jonesing to play the song "Round and Round" by Ratt because it's been my recent earworm that I love. Well, imagine my delight this morning when I found out that single was released in what year? Oh, that's right: 1984! So I declare it my birthday tune (I'm truly a rock girl at heart).

Make sure to have a great day today-- do something kind for a stranger, enjoy life-- even if you've never met me. I want you to take today and really live (i.e. feel alive by filling yourself and others with a positive energy). I promise you won't be sorry.

Ratt: "Round and Round"

Comments

Popular Posts