Evolution

So I'm kinda thinking about turning this Blog into a Vlog, meaning videos on YouTube of me discussing songs that I'd like to share with the world. I'm still not sure of it. I know I want to start some sort of "show" on YouTube -- this current venue does a major disservice to my lively personality and theatre background; however, I'm hesitant because I don't even know where to begin. Perhaps you can help me: How does one edit videos for YouTube and what would be an interesting topic/theme for a 27 year old female to discuss? Any ideas are warmly welcome. I'm clueless, but it's an idea that's been nagging at me for awhile now.

Anywho, I heard this next song while waiting for a movie to start at the movie theatre. I love Alanis already, so she never had to prove herself. If anything, this just adds to her already high esteem in my eyes.

Alanis Morissette: "Edge of Evolution"

Comments

Popular Posts