Adolescent Dreams

Sometimes I think I am a 13 year old girl stuck in a 27 year old woman's body. It's these times when I crave modern pop. Now, don't get me wrong. I will argue that I am an old soul, but I guess I'm a bit of a contradiction because I also feel younger at times. It's these times when I have to admit a guilty pleasure.

I never thought I'd give these guys the time of day, but really, just listen and tell me this stuff isn't catchy. Oh pop music, why? You make me lose all music credibility, but it's all good. I think that's the beauty of being a music aficionado. You need to be open to everything-- even if people snuff it because it's popular. I guess I'm a musical social butterfly, I hang with all different types. These ears don't discriminate.

One Direction: "One Thing"

Comments

Popular Posts