Maid On The Shore

I love world music. In fact, I want to see more of the world-- experiencing different cultures, music, lifestyles, food, etc. I want to take in all the beauty and wonder as I celebrate the unique differences of our cultures. I love that we're all not the same.

One country I'm jonesing to see is Ireland; well, the entire UK, actually. I almost studied abroad in England during college, but September 11th was still a close memory and I just wasn't so sure if I would be ready for that level of homesickness. Honestly, it's my biggest (and only regret) I have to date. But as they say, everything happens for a reason, so I'm hoping now I can explore these countries with my husband and we can experience it together.

Since I can't just leave and be in the UK today, I will experience it through song. So here is one of my favorite Celtic tunes.

Solas: "Maid on the Shore"

Comments

Popular Posts