Female Creative Forces

...to reckon with...

Let's start with Lena Lovich's upbeat "My Lucky Number." Love this song and love Lena! I hope to be an artist as quirky and unique as her someday. Both her, Kate Bush, and Cyndi Lauper are simply lovely incredibly creative musicians. Sigh.😍 And her vocal styling is fun and superb. It reminds me of Cyndi Lauper, and who doesn't love Cyndi?!

Lena Lovich: "Lucky Number"

So while we're at it, how about we throw in some Kate and Cyndi for good measure? (I originally was making this post all about the aforementioned song, but now I can't help but include the other two inspiring artists.)

God, I adore these women so much. Can I have an ounce of their immeasurable talent? I want to make music like this...

Kate Bush: "Running Up That Hill" 

Kate Bush: "Cloudbursting"

Cyndi Lauper: "All Through the Night"


Comments

Popular Posts