The Temptations

Great Scott! This group is GOOD! Great. The Greatest!

And timeless...

Every decade, they have made incredible, solid music.

But those Motown days? Whew-wee! My favorite! Well, and the 80's, of course. They both feel like home to me.

And what range! Please consider the following, for example:

The sweeping, sleepy classics...

The Temptations: Just My Imagination

You also have their peppier, feel-good Motown tracks a la:

The Tempations: Ain't Too Proud To Beg

The Temptations: Get Ready

One of my current favorites and apropos for the quarantine:

The Temptations: Can't Get Next To You

Then you have that soulful, funky 70's vibe that is so delicious...

The Temptations: Papa Was a Rolling Stone

As for 80's Temptations, I find this one to be fun:

The Temptations: Deeper Than Love


What do you think? Are you tempted by The Temptations?

Are they a bunch of scrumptious chocolates? 😅

Comments

Popular Posts