Because He Might Actually Read This...

Happy Birthday to the best brother a sis could ask for!! Every year, since I know he is a music lover as well, I try and dedicate a song to my brother, Jason. We try and share music with one another-- sometimes it sticks and we love the recommendation, other times, we say, "Meh"--and yet our musical friendship works! Something about his brain complements mine nearly perfectly. I really think it's the eNFJ/InTP dynamic. My brother truly is an INTP on the ISTP cusp...and what a better album to showcase than my brother's favorite (or what I would consider an INTP masterpiece...INTPs please chime in as this has yet to be confirmed; however, I get INTP vibes all over this album!) The album I keep referring to is the one and only, A Flock of Seagulls self-titled album. My brother told me it was his favorite 80s album, and me being the 80s music lover that I am, painted the album cover for him. (If you have a favorite album, let me know and I will paint it! Seriously! Love!)
Not Too Shabby ;)

And really, give the entire album a listen. It's damn good. Damn. Good.

Here's a sample because I know you already know their signature hit, "I Ran (So Far Away)":

A Flock Of Seagulls: "Modern Love Is Automatic"

Comments

Popular Posts