This Morning's Pump Up Jam

This is for all my ladies who need some uplifting lyrics. (Or any guys who find themselves in love with the perfect girl.😉)

It's no secret that I'm a big Def Leppard fan (or maybe it is since I don't *quite* shout it from the rooftops like my other loves, Duran Duran & Depeche Mode...I do tend to wear a lot of  Def Leppard shirts, though). I'm extremely grateful to see them live next year (big squeals). So, I have to admit as a fan, this is far from one of my favorites by them, but it's a catchy (albeit a much more pop-forward/polished/produced than usual) tune nonetheless and I really enjoy the sentiment behind it. Definitely has 90's/early 2000s rock vibes, to me. I'll make a future post with my Def Leppard favorites (mostly from Hysteria, On Through The Night & Pyromania albums)...Something to look forward to!😁

Sun in the sky would refuse to shine/ That wouldn't be enough to get you out of my mind

Def Leppard: "Perfect Girl"

Comments

Popular Posts