Broadway is Back!

I repeat, Broadway is baaaack! As a musical theatre nerd (and proud owner of two Theatre Arts degrees), I am elated that the live performance venues are finally up and running again after a nightmare of a year...

I imagine other performers much like myself, longing to be back on the stage where their heart truly belongs. Unless you are a performer, you don't know the deep desire to entertain others. It brings such joy to see people transported through storytelling.

So, to celebrate the joys of Broadway's triumphant return, I bring you...Showtunes!

But first, this wonderful song to celebrate the occasion from Jimmy Fallon & Lin-Manuel Miranda.

Jimmy Fallon with Lin-Manuel Miranda: "Broadway's Back!"

Let's start with some American history and a musical based on the writing and signing of the Declaration of Independence. 

1776: "Sit Down John"

Guys & Dolls: "If I Were A Bell"



Comments

Popular Posts