Hip Hop Dance

My husband and I got an Xbox Kinect a few weeks ago, and one of my favorite games is Hip Hop Dance. It's actually a really good workout and I'm learning some new moves. For those of you who have seen me dance, "moves" is more like "convulsions." Ha. But! I have always been one to just let go and have fun on the dance floor. Who cares what people think as long as you are enjoying yourself.

Anyway, one of the songs (and there are a lot of great ones) that I love on the game is this one.

Love the line: "One thing about music, when it hits you feel no pain." I originally heard this line from Bob Marley. Now, if anyone knows if it goes even further back than that, let me know. I always like giving the original artist credit.

Drake: "Over"

In case you were wondering about the Marley song, aapparently (from my brief research), Trenchtown (a town in Jamaica) is birthplace of Reggae. Here it is, Trenchtown Rock:

Bob Marley: "Trenchtown Rock"

Comments

Popular Posts