Watching The Signs As I Go

Sometimes we just don't know where life is taking us. And it can be scary. I get anxious when I'm not quite sure what my next step should be, and that's exactly how I feel about my career right now. I know there's something out there where I can accomplish something truly wonderful, but I still don't know what that "something" is. I want a calling, a passion, not a job. For now I must settle for a job until I can figure out what I want. Sometimes I think I know what I want (acting, teaching, etc.) but when I implement my plan, it isn't what it seemed to be after all. I know nothing is perfect, but I just want a career that makes me (mostly) happy in my day-to-day tasks and interactions. Is that too much to ask in a world that simply wants you to be grateful to have any work at all? I want something more...

Madonna: "Sky Fits Heaven"

Comments

Popular Posts