Linkin: The Musical

The new Linkin Park CD is amazing and I can't. Stop. Listening. Something about their sound right now that is hitting all the right notes with me. I think it will be a key player in the car ride from FL to PA, as I need some good tunes to pass the time. Plus, I'm a sucker for anything fun to sing along with and/or create new harmonies for. This is the CD, my singer/musically inclined friends. I do believe they could turn some of these tracks into a musical. I think it's something about the way the lead singer belts kind of like a Broadway vocalist, and it just hits my vocal range sweet spot when I add harmonies. (Those of you that sing--especially belt-- understand).

Linkin Park: "Burn It Down"

Linkin Park: "Skin To Bone"

Linkin Park: "Castle Of Glass"

Linkin Park: "Roads Untraveled"

Comments

Popular Posts