Brevity Is The Soul Of Wit

I have come to the realization that my blog is A.D.D.-friendly. Let me explain (briefly, so as not to lose your attention): I was perusing other blogs yesterday and noticed a dramatically longer length in verbiage. Yes, dear reader, in short my posts are, well, short. After all, to quote Shakespeare: "Brievity is the soul of wit." Now don't get me wrong, I do have the occasional tendency to write what resembles a true blog post (i.e. loooooong), but not too often. So, I've decided I give you what you need (usually), no more and no less. Crazy that we've come to this. Now reading a J.R.R. Tolkien novel on the other hand may take a wee bit more patience...

On a more serious note, it does sadden me that our concentration level on a whole is in decline. I wish I lived in a time where people sat on their porches, not so "plugged in" to technology. While I absolutely love the technological advances we've made (I write on an electronic blog, so, yeah...) I also realize how they are slowly dehumanizing us. And for that, I have no love.

Bobby Brown: "Every Little Step"

Comments

Popular Posts