Slash & Selena

Thank you Pandora (a la my Juliet Simms station) for this find. I'm not quite sure if this is the same Slash I'm thinking of (appears true from the cover art), but if so, bravo my man.

Slash's Snakepit: "Back To The Moment (Ain't Life Grand)"
This next song I'm dedicating to my bro. Unlike myself, he actually enjoys the rain and can see the benefits it provides with a much sharper clarity than myself. We had a discussion, and thankfully some misunderstandings (gotta love texting and the lack of tone) were sorted out. Love ya, bro. This isn't teasing, just heard this song and it reminded me of your appreciation for the rain. Wish I could appreciate it more. It would make those rainy days less miserable.

On a side note, for those of you not up on your pop culture (shame on you!), this is Justin Beiber's latest squeeze aka he is her boyfriend. 

Selena Gomez & The Scene: "A Year Without Rain"

Comments

Popular Posts