Romantic Comedy

I love romantic comedies. Love, love, LOVE them (obsessively). I don't care how silly, fanciful, unrealistic, and outright cheesy they are...Heck, I even wrote a novel that essentially contains four different romcoms you can check out here.

But I also wrote a short story recently that features Frank Sinatra, so I wanted to showcase one of the songs in the story, which you can read here.

However, I'm feeling this Smiths song too, so I'm going to showcase it as well under the guise that it's a romance kind of post. Is your girl in love? Hardly, but I believe in love. I believe in its power and I believe in time, it will come for you and me. Who knows, maybe The Hallmark Channel would like to turn my short story into one of their cute, quippy TV specials. Call me, Hallmark, mmkay?

                                                    Frank Sinatra: "Moonlight Serenade"
                                    The Smiths: "There Is A Light That Never Goes Out"

...To die by your side/ the pleasure, the privilege is mine. 

Dark, but gorgeous. Romantic, yet haunting. My kind of lyrics.💀🌹


Comments

Popular Posts