MxPx

 Ahh, good ol' MxPx, or Magnified Plaid...

They were one of my favorite bands growing up. While my favorite bands continue to morph over time, I must admit that when I'm in a mood for some good, solid punk pop, MxPx is still my go-to. 

In that vein, let me take you on an MxPx trip. Let's start at the end with a newer album and move our way backwards (only because that's how I'm listening to them today). 

Oh, and I don't know if it's just me, but I love harmonizing with Mike's vocals. It just fits my range perfectly.

So, ladies and gentlemen, MxPx...

***

"No one wants to spend eternity alone..." As a single gal, I can give a hearty "Amen" to that line:

MxPx: "The Final Slowdance"

This is such a classic:
MxPx: "Chick Magnet"


"There's no use in TV shows, radio, or rodeo. Wanna get into the crowd, wanna hear it played real loud."
Hell. Yeah.
MxPx: "Punk Rawk Show"


And finally, a fun cover of a Buddy Holly tune:
MxPx: "Oh Boy"


Comments

Popular Posts