Mötley Crüe/W.A.S.P.

Sometimes you have to hear a song live to really appreciate it. Before going to the Def Leppard/Joan Jett/Poison/Mötley Crüe concert, I wouldn't have considered myself a Mötley Crüe fan. I was there for Def Leppard, really and truly, with a hint of Joan Jett. But after the show, I had a greater appreciation for Mötley Crüe, and now I can't stop listening to them. These two songs in particular.

Mötley Crüe: "Dr. Feelgood"

Mötley Crüe: "Kickstart My Heart"

And here's a bonus that my sis-in-love sent me. She said this is her dog's theme song because the pup is crazy. 😂I said it should be "Red Rubber Ball" by The Cyrkle because their dog is obsessed with her rubber ball and never stops playing with it. Either way, the pup has a theme song. And rock lives on...

W.A.S.P.: "Wild Child"


Comments

Popular Posts